2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
The Site contains information about Sileo Natural Salt and information on where you can buy Sileo Natural Salt. The Site and the information, features and services available through the Site may be referred to herein collectively as the "Service". Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features or services that enhance the Service in the future shall be considered part of the Service and subject to these TOU. The Service is provided primarily for informational purposes, and is not guaranteed. We shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or availability of any information or other content, data, text, URLs, graphics, advertising or any other materials (collectively, the "Content") transmitted or made available via the Service. We shall not be responsible or liable for any decisions made in reliance on such information.
You may be required to register for and create an account with the Service in order to access certain information and features offered through the Service. As part of the registration and account creation process, you will select a password and provide us with certain registration information. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password(s) and for all usage or activity on your account, including the use of your account by any person using your password(s). If you choose to register with the Service or otherwise provide personal or other information to the Service, you agree to (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form or other areas of the Service, and (b) maintain and promptly update such information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information to us that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
4. EXTERNAL WEB SITES
The Service may provide links to Web sites or resources outside of the Site. Because we have no control over external sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, goods, services or other materials on, available through or provided by such sites or resources. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, any Web sites that you find or link to through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such Web sites. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of links to such Web sites on the Service.
While we are always happy to hear from you, it is our policy not to accept or consider creative materials, ideas, or suggestions other than those we specifically request. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed independently. Therefore we request that you do not send to us any original creative materials such as images, original artwork, etc. Any communication or material you do transmit to the Site by email or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Any Content you transmit to or post on the Site may be used or published by us or our affiliates for any purpose including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting in any media throughout the world and in perpetuity without restriction or compensation to you. Furthermore, we are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
6. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, immediately and without notice to suspend or terminate these TOU, your account (if you have registered) and/or your ability to access the Site, for any reason including any breach by you of these TOU or conduct by you that we determine to be inappropriate. Without limiting the foregoing, if you post images or content to the Site that infringes the copyright of any third party, such conduct shall be grounds for immediate termination of your account.
8. OUR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service (the "Software") contain proprietary and/or confidential information, Content and other materials that are protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws (including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks, service marks and patents). Except as expressly authorized by us, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, create derivative works based on, or otherwise use the Software, the Service or any Content contained thereon, in whole or in part.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products obtained through the service are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, both express or implied, as to the operation of the service or the information, content, services or products included or offered on or through the service, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- We make no warranty that (i) the service or any products obtained through the service will meet your requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service or any products provided therein will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any services or information or products obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the service will be corrected.
- Any material obtained from through the use of the service is obtained at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from obtaining any such material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or from or through the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms of service.
- These articles are for information purpose only and are not intended as a substitute for medical advice. Sileo Company Kenya Ltd does not make diagnostic or give medical recommendations. These Products are not intended to cure, heal or prevent diseases. Consulting a Physician or other HealthCare Professional familiar with nutrition, Prevention and related Health issues is always recommended. Any Product or Statement on or any linked website has not been approved by or have not been evaluated or certified by the food and drug administration (Ministry of Health ).These Salt Crystal Lamp Handcrafted from the Salt Rock of Himalayas are well known for producing negative ions that improve air quality, Bio-energy levels and your General well being.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service or any product obtained through the service; (ii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iii) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (iv) any other matter relating to the service.
11. EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
The Service may provide notices to you including, without limitation, notices of changes to these TOU or other matters by displaying such notices or links to such notices to you generally on the Service.
13. COPYRIGHTS AND COPYRIGHT AGENTS
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our visitors to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated by materials on the Site, please provide our Copyright Agent the following information:
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
The sole and exclusive jurisdiction and venue for resolving any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the TOU or the Service shall be through binding arbitration in Kenya, including, without limitation, any dispute with respect to this arbitration provision, any claim in tort, or any claim for violation of any or local statute, or regulation.
These TOU constitute the entire agreement between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and us. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software. These TOU and the relationship between you and us shall be governed by the laws of Kenya without regard to its conflict of law provisions.